Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Family Day

Family Day gives family members and their children a chance to celebrate the meaning of being a family and to spend quality time with their loved ones by participating in fun activities together and also to have fun to each other.  For me? Family day is the most important to me becuase I want to spend time with my whole family, also i wanted to share my talents.  Not just only me I want to see other people how talented are they.  


Make Time Today?

Every family is unique. Show us how your family spends time together by posting a photo or video on social media using
Every children wants to see their parents. No work or something because kids always want to see their parents to spend more time with them. 


This is grade 9 justice and prudence.  Happy families give compliments. Every parent knows that it's sometimes difficult to do this important work without help, support, and additional resources. Why do I love my family? because they help me succeed in what I want to do and they support me in what I want to do and for who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment